- playing with the curly soft short hairs that crawl down your nape
- being cramped up in small bathrooms when we shower
- always showering together
- taking baths together
- when you suddenly go “awww… you’re cute!” when i do some stuff
- seeing you walk towards me
- playing with your beard
- you biting my cheeks
- waking you up and seeing you blink, look at me, and smile and close your eyes again
- being woken up by you caressing my face lovingly (it’s the best, cheeeesiest way to wake up)
- being naked around each other like it’s the most natural thing in the world (not even sexually, which is really comforting)
- rubbing our noses together
- just you and me being together and being able to attend to each other and touch and live around each other, breathe around each other, seeing the same things, hearing the same things, laughing at the same things.
I loved all of them with words
I sang to their shapes in my memory foam head
I wrote stories around the ghosts they left
But you, I like to draw you instead.
Loving you is silent.
Tracing your forehead, your chin and your nose
No need for composing melodic weeping
True love doesn’t dream, it knows.
i feel like i’m hooked up to you
and that we keep each other alive..
our hearts pumping each other alternatively
our lungs breathing each others breath
i should feel invincible (and i usually do)
because you make me become
two bodies strong
but sometimes (like today)
fragile and so afraid
because a whole half of me
is living outside of my body.
millions of miles away.
“can we get a cat if it behaved like a dog?”
“if we ever go to america can we go to texas or wherever we can get those lollipops with scorpions in them?”